Kabzee Churna Herbal laxative, a unique combination of Pure Herbs sonamukhi, Harde, Sanchal, Amla,Baheda, sounf, Arend Oil. For quick relief from constipation, hyper acidity, piles, heartburn, flatulence, dyspepsia, loss of appetite, abdominal colic, indigestion etc.
Anti Constipation Powder Kabzee Churna
Product Price: Rs 83 / BottleGet Best Price
|Packaging Size||100 gm|
|Brand||Satyam Health Care|
|Dosage||1 Teaspoonful 1 Times a Day|
- Anti Constipation Powder - Kabzee Churna is an Ayurvedic preparation, It uses full in chronic constipation, headache, and hyper acidity, it relives mild-moderate and chronic constipation without strain. It does not produce spasmodic pain while defecation, It hydrates and produces a bulky stool.
- Sunthi(Zingiber Officinale)An upset stomach can be annoying and painful at the same time. Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties that help the stomach to neutralize the digestive juices and further stimulates food digestion and absorption, eliminating the excess gas from intestinal tracts.
- Harde(Terminalia Chebula) benefits the whole digestive tract. It is said to increase appetite, and improve digestion and absorption. It provides an effective cure for piles, gastrointestinal infections, and diarrhea. It can also be used for colic and wind, worms, Harde(Terminalia Chebula) is also useful for infections of the gut and for parasites including amoebas. It is also said to be effective for use in inflammation of the mucous membrane and ulcers
- Erand OiI(Castor oil) comes from the castor bean. People have used this oil as a laxative for thousands of years. Like any stimulant laxative, castor oil shouldnt be taken in the long term. Over time, it can reduce the muscle tone in your intestines and lead to chronic constipation. If you continue to have constipation, Castor oil isnt right for everyone.
- Its not recommended for pregnant women and people with certain health conditions.
- Baheda(Terminalia belerica) helps to manage the loss of appetite, thirst, bloating and flatulence. This is due to its Ushna (hot) potency. Baheda enhances the Pachak Agni (digestive fire) which helps in digesting the food easily. It also helps to manage constipation due to its Rechana (laxative) nature. Baheda(Terminalia belerica) is also known as Bibhitaki in Sanskrit which means The one that keeps away from diseases. It is one of the main constituents of Triphala which is used for the management of common cold, pharyngitis, and constipation Baheda(Terminalia belerica) churna is an effective home remedy to improve digestion. It also helps prevent constipation by loosening stool and promoting bowel movements due to its laxative property. According to Ayurveda, Baheda powder helps in weight loss as it improves metabolism and reduces Ama by increasing the digestive fire.
- Best appetizer helps to ease bowel movement.
- Beneficial for the gastrointestinal tract.
- Acute acidity, gastric trouble
- Improves digestion
- Chronic dysentery and intestinal discomfort
Get Best QuoteRequest Callback
Herbal Constipation Powder
Price on Request
|Packaging Size||100 g|
|Packaging Type||HDPE Plastic Container|
|Grade Standard||Medicine Grade|Get Best QuoteRequest Callback
EXPLORE MORE CATEGORIES